Welcome to our beautiful state! We can help you settle in. At our Motor Vehicle Center at 4733 E Broadway @ Swan, you can obtain your Arizona driver license and transfer your vehicles. Our friendly staff will help you efficiently and with a smile!
- Your out-of-state Driver License, original US birth certificate or US passport, and Social Security Card – if your name is different than what’s on your birth certificate or passport, we will need your marriage certificate, divorce decree or legal name change document.)
- An eye test will be required if you are over 65 years old. Bring your glasses if you need them to drive.
- Multiple name changes need all original court documents for each name
- Credentials will be mailed within 15 business days
– If you still owe money on your car and the bank is holding your title, we will need your out-of-state vehicle
registration and a loan document (payment coupon showing vehicle information or original loan contract)
– If there is a lien on the title, we will need a lien release (notarized, if applicable)
– If you are leasing the vehicle, please call our office for more instructions.
- Emissions for vehicles over 5 years old (except trailers and motorcycles)
– If you live in the Tucson or Phoenix metropolitan areas.
- All owners must be present to sign application
- If out of state driver license is lost, you will need motor vehicle record from the state the driver license is issued from (not more than 30 days old)
© Copyright of Academy of Driving Motor Vehicle Center