Need to transfer a vehicle to your name? Lost your title? No problem – our friendly staff can help you. Come to our Motor Vehicle Center at 4733 E Broadway @ Swan and we will help you efficiently and with a smile!
– Must be signed off by the seller(s) and notarized (if applicable)
– If there is a lien on the title, we will need a lien release (for Arizona titles, the lien release must be notarized)
- Emissions for vehicles over 5 years old (except trailers and motorcycles)
– If you live in the Tucson or Phoenix metropolitan areas and if the emissions certificate (Smog Test) is expired or will expire in the next 90 days
- All new owners must be present to sign application
- Emissions Exempt? Proof of non emissions address is required
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or Arizona license number
- If there is a lien on the vehicle, a lien release (for Arizona titles, the lien release must be notarized)
- If the legal status is “AND” or “AND/OR”, all owners must be present to sign application Title will be mailed out in 3 to 4 weeks.
© Copyright of Academy of Driving Motor Vehicle Center